Since the relocation of the bowls club in 2010 from the Steelworks site to Eugene Cross Park, RTB have continued their success over the seasons that followed and finally added the elusive Carruthers Shield in 2012 in addition to the Monmouthshire Cup, MBA Division 1 title and West Mon league.
Panteg Park Bowls Club was established in 1927 and the green is located at the Fishponds Park, Cwrdy Road, Griffithstown NP4 5LX. We are affiliated to the WBA, MBA, and EVBA and we can also accommodate friendlies as required.
Penyrheol Bowling Club currently has 43 members of which 37 are playing members and is based at Aneurin Park, Heol Aneurin, Penyrheol, Caerphilly, CF83 2PG. We field 2 male teams who both play in the Rhymney Valley League and the Cardiff Municipal League.
Ebbw Vale Welfare Bowls Club was founded in 1907. Bowling took place at the Drill ground Ebbw Vale. In the early 1930’s they moved to the Welfare Ground which was renamed Eugene Cross Park.